VCCS / VCCSB
Model designed for waste management, complete with multiple recycling bins and tray & plate return storage.
Disposing of school waste in a cleaner, more sustainable way is now easier and cheaper with this specially designed mobile recycle station. Involving teachers and children in recycling schemes to improve the environment can be fun. Educating children about the importance of recycling and the environment provides a path to a greener future. Recycling schemes in schools are vital to help improve the environment and reduce spending on waste disposal.
- Special funnel and bin for liquids.
- Designated bin for plastic.
- Designated bin for paper.
- Designated bin for food waste.
- Designated bin for non recylables (cutlery & beakers).
- Areas for plates or trays.
- Shelf for resting and supporting tray while recycling.
- Low maintenance, easy cleaned and highly efficient.
- Bins can be swapped out and replenished during service.
- Bins can be easily removed for easy cleaning.
- Mobile all swivel castors two with brakes.
- Model designed for waste management.
- Complete with multiple recycling bins and tray & plate return storage.
- Wide choice of coloured outer panels (Durable plastic coated steel).