Business Development Manager – Healthcare Sector, UK
As the Business Development Manager for the Healthcare Sector, you will be focused on generating new business opportunities for sales growth across the UK. You will be responsible for developing relationships with existing and new Healthcare Customers in sectors such as hospitals and care homes. Most of your time will be spent visiting customers, demonstrating equipment, attending exhibitions and promoting the Moffat Healthcare equipment portfolio, particularly our pioneering VGen Trolley.
- Pro-actively generate new VGen sales opportunities within the Healthcare Sector to achieve Sales Growth
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers within NHS, HCA, Care Homes, Education and associated sectors
- Nurturing and developing relationships with key customer accounts
- Meet with customers/clients face to face – present Healthcare product portfolio
- Arrange demonstrations on and offsite
- Follow up issued quotations with urgency and professionalism.
- Create and document a sales pipeline.
- CRM Database – Build and maintain customer information files.
- Carry out sales forecasts, analysis and share findings with management.
- Managing the needs of Healthcare Customers
- Attend seminars, conferences, and exhibition events where appropriate.
- Identify marketing requirements
- Provide specialist advice on the products including pre order training where necessary.
- Carry out site surveys as and when required.
- Carry out product training post installation.
- Provide excellent customer service and after sales care & Follow-up
Skills and qualities
- Excellent Communication Skills/ Team Player
- Negotiation skills
- Presentation skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent time management
- IT skills: databases input, Microsoft Office
- A proven successful track selling record into the foodservice / Healthcare Industry
- Insight to keep up to date with the latest trends and developments in the foodservice market and report back to Management.